Test LeadsProviding you the best range of fluke tl175 twist guard test lead set with effective & timely delivery.
FLUKE TL175 Twist Guard Test Lead Set
Product Price :Get Latest Price
The FLUKE TL175 Twist Guard Test Lead Set is a set of test leads that are designed to be used with multimeters or other electronic measuring instruments. The leads have a patented TwistGuard™ adjustable test lead shroud that provides the user with a comfortable grip and enhanced safety features.
Some key features of the FLUKE TL175 Twist Guard Test Lead Set include:
- Patented TwistGuard™ adjustable shroud that allows the user to customize the length of the exposed probe tip to increase safety and reduce the risk of shock or arc flash
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V safety ratings for use in a wide range of electrical and electronic measurement applications
- Double-insulated silicone leads that provide durability and flexibility in cold temperatures
- Extra-heavy duty strain relief that helps prevent the leads from breaking at the stress point
- Reinforced test leads that can withstand over 30,000 bends without breaking
- Removable 4mm lantern tips that allow for the attachment of alligator clips and other accessories
- Length of 2m (6.6ft) for easy use in a wide range of applications
The FLUKE TL175 Twist Guard Test Lead Set is a reliable and durable tool that provides the user with enhanced safety features and flexibility in a wide range of electrical and electronic measurement applications. Its user-friendly features and rugged construction make it an ideal tool for professionals in the electrical and electronics industries who need to make accurate measurements while ensuring their own safety.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Unit